Raízen is founded on the Joint Venture (JV) between Shell and Cosan. In the same year, we earned the Bonsucro certification.
- In that year, we reached the highest investment grades from Fitch, S&P, and Moody’s.
- Strengthening and expansion of The Raízen Foundation.
- Creation of JV Raízen MIME strengthen presence in southern Brazil.
- Inauguration of the 1st ethanol pipeline exclusively for ethanol transport.
- First issue of Raízen Energia’s debentures in the market.
- Inauguration of the Porto Nacional terminal.
- Historical issue of CRA (agribusiness bonds).
- Sugar exporting record.
- Inauguration of the 2nd-generation ethanol plant.
Inauguration of the Rondonópolis MT terminal.
Launch of the Shell Box app.
- Inauguration of the Marabá PA terminal.
- First issue of bonds in the international market.
Purchase of Shell assets in Argentina.
Inauguration of our first solar power plant in Piracicaba. New achievements are yet to come.